Thursday, July 5, 2012

As my life goes, I can always count on one thing- that I can count on nothing.

Since I've been on sick leave from..yea..Life. (More on that to come)
I've had to re assess and create more contingency plans for the future.

I know I want to be a writer
I know I want to be a designer
I know I want my business to be based in e commerce

but...

I didn't know how I was going to support these loves, these wants.
I, like many others have student loans to pay off and I really can't afford to not work while going to school- so I thought of an alternate plan.

In Quebec, we're very lucky to have support in training for trades, where you can earn professional degrees or college equivalency degrees in 2 years or less. 

Well, one of these trades is Web page design. I'm thinking 2 birds, one stone and saving revenue on a future middle man. So my 2 year plan has turned into a 5-10 year plan but an empire cannot be built in a day and that's what I want; a design empire.

Right now, to keep myself inspired and creative; I'm redesigning spaces in my home to reflect the personalities of the people who live in it (the last time it was even painted was about 10 years ago). I'm re learning everything about math and actually starting to enjoy it with Khan Academy. And, I've flushed out the outlines for a few novels.

I just feel like I'm caught in an elastic band and the tension is at the point where it's gotta give, you know- I just want to finally be able to accomplish the goals that I set for myself for once... So here's to the future!

Salut!



*Special shout out to my anonymous follower- Thanks for coming by and wondering where I was at : )

No comments:

Post a Comment